Despite a few moments of downpour, the weather was absolutely beautiful for the first couple of days. I'm slowly getting used to the humidity, but surprisingly it hasn't been too bad (at least yet).
Some of the sites we've seen thus far have been the London Eye, Big Ben, and Hamptons Court, and many more amazing sites in between! I honestly wasn't too excited for Hamptons Court (a place where Henry XIII lived for a bit along with some of his wives), but it was actually really neat. It was encompassed by huge, beautiful gardens.
There are so many things to see it's insane! But I love every minute of it. I'm grateful I've also had the opportunity to go to New York (thanks to one of my lovely sisters), as I feel it was a great preparation for this trip - though I had absolutely no idea at that time that I would ever be here! My feet kill at the end of the day, and I dread the four stories up to my flat that awaits me at the end of the day, but everything is so amazing it hardly matters! I need the muscle toning anyways.
| Alleyway that was the inspiration for Diagon Alley |
| Big Ben |
| Hampton Court |
No comments:
Post a Comment