This morning we said our goodbyes to London and headed on the train to Paris - mixed emotions about all of that. I was getting pretty anxious about France after talking out the "do's and don'ts" for when we arrive and after Phil saw someone get pit-pocketed at the train station. The metro was fun with 19 people and their luggage...not! We had a few flight of stairs to go up, which made us feel super dorky in the crowds of people. But we were quite surprised when some locals actually helped some of the girls out by carrying their suitcases all the way up the stairs for them! There are good Frenchmen after all!
After we checked into our lovely hotel, we took a stroll down to the infamous Tour Eiffel. - It is literally right down the street! Amazing, huh? Needless to say, it was the most beautiful thing I have ever in my life seen! The fact that it was at dusk and all lit up made it that much more phenomenal! Everyone laid on the grass and soaked in every second, along with the hundreds of others there. We even saw a man propose to his woman! It was absolutely, joyfully, magically wonderful. Ahhhhh.
 |
| Oh- and we cannot forget diner! We ordered a Leslie Pizza. No really, the name of the pizza was Leslie!!! |
 |
| and delicous desert! It was kind of like a strawberry sorbet with whipped cream, but so much better! |
 |
| Mmm so good, like nothin' my taste buds have ever experienced |
|
 |
| This is where it hit me: I'm in Pari!!! |
 |
| Every hour little white lights will light up for about five minutes, making the tower sparkle like diamonds. It was beautiful. |
 |
| Me and Rachel in front of the Eiffel Tower! (I'm on the left) |
 |
| Oh, Pari, how I love thee! |
No comments:
Post a Comment