Monday, June 13, 2011

Last day in Ireland (...sniffle)

I feel like Ireland was a vacation on a vacation. It was sad to leave. But I probably would've been broke and had no way home if I stayed there any longer. I wanted to buy everything! Me and some friends wanted to make the best out of our last day, so we were spontaneous and went in a wedding dress store! No pictures were allowed, sadly, since they were designer dresses. You actually had to have an appointment to try on dresses, but we explained how this was our last day in Ireland, so the lady was nice and let my friend Benae try some on. -It's so fun being a girl sometimes! We also had our picture taken with one of the million city bus tour guys, after turning down his offer since we'd already been on one. He was really nice! And cute!
Guess what they say in Ireland when they take pictures? Not "cheese!" He said to say "sausages!" which made us really laugh.
Back to the serious stuff-
We spent all morning afternoon walking around town shopping/window shopping while also taking note of some cool designs:
Coolio sculpture titled 'The Spirit of Belfast'

Stairs and elevator in the mall

Cool metal damask design

Dandelion lights? Very pretty I thought

Loved this store! Very cool home decorating items. I loved the transparent lights.

More cool light fixtures

And hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment